Monday, July 12, 2010

Hello My Sweet Friends!!


Well I finally decided to go ahead and set up a blog for my treasure hunting/shabby chic addiction!!! My main reason is to be able to follow some of the wonderful treasure hunter/ shabby chic bloggers out there!!!!

So my first post I will just say hello and post some photos of a recent treasure I re-purposed!!;O) I picked up these chairs at a garage sale last year, you only see one here with the yellow seat but there were 2!! I finally got around to giving them a fresh coat of paint and recovering them with some pretty vinyl fabric as you will see in the other 2 pictures of my yard!! This home is new to us so we have a lot of work to do but I think things are gradually coming together!!! The yard was quit baron but not any longer ;O) We definitely need a nice privacy fence but I think we will wait until next year to do that!! I am on the hunt for a nice playset for my daughter so if anyone has a suggestion as to what to get please do let me know!! We would like something that will last her many years and preferably has a playhouse but we also would prefer the price stay around $1000.... is that possible???




Before

After


2nd chair after


1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Blogland-you'll love it-so many things to see and share with others-I'll be watching for those found treasures and what you do with them!

    ReplyDelete