Sunday, August 15, 2010

Blog you MUST check out!! And a couple pretties!!!

Hiya sweeties!! Yesterday the hubby and I spent the day out organizing my Work Shop/Junk Room!!! I have to say I have sure been doing a lot more junking then fixing so I think it is time for me to spend more time fixing then junking "but maybe not until after the Junk Bonanza ;O) Which leads me to why I MUST post tonight even though I am so tired my eyes are going buggy...lol!!! I follow Ki Nausser esspecially since she is a fellow Minnesotan who is doing big things in the junking community!! Ki's blog lead me to another wonderful blog today Junkologie where there are some wonderful giveaway's "yes FREE giveaway's.... can you say wonderful!!"!!!! I of course am signing up for the Junk Bonanza tickets which I am going to win so you might want to sign up for the others...lol!!!! OK well wishful thinking but hey a girl has to try right???? Head over and check this wonderful blog out... I promise you will not be disappointed as she has a lot of fun things going on this blog as well as Whisper Wood Cottage.


I also thought I would share a few recent projects with you while I am posting!!! Here is a mirror I picked up a couple months back at an antique garage sale. This is going to go above my headboard I purchased and fixed up last year!! I will share that with you as soon as I complete my bedroom... I am just finishing up decorating in there "after living here almost a year.... sad but true"!!

Before



After




Then I thought I would share these 2 chandeliers, I still need to add my pretty satin pink chain covers and some pretty candelabra covers but I was so excited to get them hung up I even forgot to put the medallion's on the ceiling...lol!! That will come as soon as I can talk the hubby into helping me take them down again "which could be a while" :O(

Before


After



Closeup of my paint job!!!



Before

"this was the add photo on craigslist"




After

Close up of my paint job!

Well have a good night all... hope you have a wonferful junk filled week!!! ;O)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out! I'm a fan of Junk Bonanza, too! I am also a huge fan of tole chandeliers!! These are great!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete