Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Just a few shares for you!!

Hi girls!!! My baby girl got her 5 year shots today, oh boy was that heartbreaking :O( I was a nervous wreck all day, while my daughter did not think anything of it..... until we got to the office and the needles came out :O( Poor baby, she screamed and cried and said that really hurt mommy. I had tears in my eyes just to see her in pain. I sure wish our kiddo's never had to experience any kind of pain or hurt or illness!!!!!!! I promised her we would do anything she wanted tomorrow so I hope she will forget all about what her mean ole mommy made her have done!!!! Love you baby girl, please forgive mommy, I just want to keep you healthy sweet pea!!!



So on to my shares for today!! I picked up this lot of blue china for $15 today "well yesterday really since it is after midnight". I was so excited to pick it up, I just love the tea pot, sugar bowl and creamer. Unfortunately when I got it home and unwrapped it the sugar bowl top was missing :O( The gal forgot to mention that in the picture it was still OK but got broken when they wrapped it up after taking the picture. In any case if anyone has that missing top...lol..... I would be interested in buying it!!! ;O)








I found this really cute soap dish and 3 tier plate at a thrift store recently and thought I would share them as well!!!























Lastly, I have been collecting and sharing for a couple years now with a wonderful group of ladies from a group called The Shabby Country Cottage.. they have been such a wonderful part of my life and inspiration the last couple years!!! This is my first sharing blog though so I thought I would share some pretties I have picked up that are sitting around my house that they have already seen ;O)

Many BIG hugs!!! Hope you enjoy!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    Welcome to the world of blogging! I am a newbie too. I really like your style and your makeovers are charming. I am your newest follower! I hope you'll come and visit me sometime.
    Take care - Lisa@SuburbanRetreat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Tammy,
    How is your baby girl doing now? I hope she is feeling ok.
    Your treasures are lovely. The cake plate is delicious!! I think the pattern is "Moss Rose". My friend, Lynn at Teacupstitches featured some of the same pattern a few weeks ago. You can check it out here:
    http://lynn-teacupstitches.blogspot.com/2010/08/teacup-tuesday-10childs-rose-teaset.html
    I would love to have a soak in your cute tub...if it were big enough!!
    I hope you are having a great weekend!
    Warm hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tammy!
    Happy September!!!
    Thanks for dropping in again and thanks for the comments. I wondered where you were!!! I should have remembered what life with a five year old is like!! My "five year old" is now 22 and moving out next week!! WHOOT WHOOT!!!
    How about you email me and we can converse more?
    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete