Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Buffet Table Fix Up!!

Hiya sweeties!! Well it has been very busy around here this week. We have had a friend of a family member in here to put our bathroom back together that we gutted due to some mold issues we found. I will upload some pictures when the bath is complete!!!

For now though I would like to share a buffet table I finally finished!! I had the knobs on hand so I asked my daughter which color I should use and she said both..... hmmmmmm why not!!!! ;O) I will eventually change them to pink glass knobs but for now this is kind of cute!!

Before




After





Now speaking of my daughter..... I have a beautiful and sweet 5 year old who is my life ... my world!!!! I do not think I will post pictures of her on a regular basis since this is an open blog but I will talk of her all the time ;O) So just so you know who it is I am talking about I am going to share with you a couple pictures!! She just started dance, tap and ballet so these are recent pics from the last couple weeks!!!






OK that is it for now, hope you enjoy and have a beautiful Halloween weekend!!!


Many Big HUGS!!!

12 comments:

  1. ~SIGH~ ... your buffet is absolutely STUNNING! I love all the details and the distressing and the different coloured knobs! Gorgeous! And your wee daughter ~ oh gosh ~ cute as a button! Wishing you a very happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sweet Lisa!!!! Your comment made my day!!! Hugs Hugs sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! I have the same buffet LOL, you can find it on my sidebar! Yours looks gorgeous and I just love all your shabby fluffiness! Your daughter is adorable!
    Hugs,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great buffet-love all the pretty details-and a beautiful daughter-Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Tammy! Oh sweetie, your daughter is so precious!!! She is a Prima Donna in the making!!!
    I love your buffet; you did a spectacular job on it!!! I know it is a tremendous job, so good for you for sticking with it and finishing it. It was worth all that hard work, wasn't it??!! The knobs are great, but I think your idea of glass knobs is a fabulous idea! Will you get clear ones or green or pink?
    Thanks for dropping by my blog. Take care of yourself!
    Love and warm hugs, Laura
    P.S. I truly love all of your dresses that you posted a while ago. They are exquisite!!! L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great treasures, and I love your blog banner!

    C'est ravissant!

    ♥Thank you so much for your kind comments on my blog! ♥


    Bisous,

    Sandy @ My Shabby Streamside Studio
    http://myshabbystreamsidestudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your sideboard looks great -- love the multi color knob scheme, very cute. But of course your MOST wonderful creation ... your little girl. Enjoy every moment .. they grow up SO fast!
    Best wishes, Cass

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful buffet and daughter! That picture is the definition of shabby chic.

    Take care,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your daughter is so sweet and precious! I have three boys and they are so dear to a momma's heart! :)
    Your buffet turned out lovely! I found my clear glass knobs for my kitchen cabinets on Ebay..you might try looking for the glass ones on there. :)
    Glad you liked my Goodwill fabric find...still can't believe I found all that toile for 6 bucks! :)
    Have a great weekend!
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI to my fellow Minnesotan! Found you thru Shirl and had to come over and visit you!
    You did a great job on the furniture and those dresses are so pretty. Just like your sweet little girl!
    Deb :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment. Thank you also for your kind words and prayers for my son and grandson! Very much appreciated! Your sideboard is just stunning and your daughter is adorable!
    Blessings, Shirl
    Shirls Rose Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  12. great job on the buffet table. love the color

    ReplyDelete