Saturday, October 9, 2010

This weekend's treasures!!

Hi sweeties!! Well life has been busy lately, really trying to get some things done before snow hits the ground here!! Sure not looking forward to the cold :O( I did go to a few local garage sales yesterday and would love to just share a few of the pretties I picked up with you!!


I thought this was so neat, it is one of those pictures where depending on how you are looking at it you see a different photo!!! I just had to grab it!! Sorry the pictures did not come out real well, it has a glare from the type of material that is used to make it! It even has a little light that you plug in so it shines down on the photo!!!




Then I just loved this adorable lamp!! Already sat him on my mantle!!



Bunch of pretties!!




It is so nice and warm here today, we are going to have company and a bon fire later this evening!!! Hope you all are able to enjoy some friends and relaxation this evening too!!

Many hugs to you all!!

3 comments:

  1. Pretty finds- have the small casserole to match your pink fire king divided dish.
    We had a bon fire Thursday evening- it's wonderful in the fall.
    Hope you don't get snow too soon. We are at 85 today with 90 tomorrow. Not what we are used to at all!
    Hugs- Tete

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your bon fire tonite! Love all the treasures you found today! ~Cheers~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean getting ready for the cold-it's been so nice here that I don't want to do what needs to get done! I've been hitting those last minute garage sales too-your Jesus and the Last Supper pic is a real treasure. I always try and pick those up for my husband-Jesus pic's that is!

    ReplyDelete