Saturday, January 15, 2011

Another Raggedy Ann Piece

Hiya sweeties!!!

Just wanted to stop in and share another Raggedy Ann and Andy Piece I finished painting a pretty PINK instead of red for my daughters room!!




This is what it looked like before, I unfortunately forgot to take my own BEFORE photo so had to link to one on the web!


Not much else for today!!! Everything around here is just a work in progress, by the time I actually finish a room in this house I will probably need to start it over anyway ;O) I do not know how some of you girls get your homes so perfect but I sure do want your secret ;O)!!!

Many hugs!! Have a lovely weekend!

I decided to share this at Beverley's Pink Saturday Blog Share!! Stop by, I love going there every Saturday to enjoy all the pretty pink items!! Now I just hope I did it right ;O)

10 comments:

  1. I'm your newest follower. http://moogieland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done wonders on the little girl's room. I love it with all the pinks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, your daughter's room looks so BEAUTIFUL! You've done a great job with these pieces! Happy Weekend! xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammy, your Raggedy Ann and Andy transformation is great. How clever to customize them to your sweet girls room. Very nice job. And thanks for visiting Cottage and Creek and for leaving such a nice comment. I really appreciate it.
    Best to you,
    ~ Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. They came out really cute. Loved the pretty little dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a great job. It is so funny that people forget that they can paint things. The possibilities are endless. Your little girl must love her room, what little girl wouldn't. Thanks for stopping by to visit. Always nice to meet someone new. Stay warm. Freezing here in Maine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those turned out really adorably.

    Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I don't have a tutorial for the roses (yet), but I'll let you know as soon as I do ;)

    Alicia {ProtoDoom.com}

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are adorable. I have always loved Raggedys. Happy Pink Saturday, Char

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for stopping by girls!!! I appreciate that so much!! Alicia I look forward to hearing from you sweetie!! Many hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw that same mirror at an antique store the other day and thought how perfect that would be in a little girl's room.

    Even though I'm hung up on nostalgia and will always think of Raggedy Ann with the tradtional red hair, yours is very pretty and I think works well for a little girl. I'm sure your daughter will love it!

    No tips to help you finish a room. This is coming from the person who's been trying to decorate her own bedroom for two years. YIKES! I hope you do better than me!

    ReplyDelete