Monday, January 17, 2011

Favorite Plate

Hiya sweeties!!

Just dropping in today to show you one of my favorite plates!! I have been meaning to post a picture of it for a while now! Boy I would love to have a set of dishes like this but no such luck "so far ;O)"!!



This is my kitchen at the moment, I plan to paint and add some detail to all my cupboards, add a back splash, paint all the trim around the windows and doors then put in a new floor but finding the energy is my problem!! Anyone want to come help me do it? I have the floor already ;O)







Well that is it for now, hopefully someday I will actually have this house looking real pretty but for now it just has some real pretties in it ;O)
Many BIG hugs!!!
Tammy

1 comment:

  1. Your home already looks pretty from here! What a lovely plate! I bet you search for a match everywhere you go. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete