Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Favorite Vintage Sheets!

Hiya sweeties!! Not a whole lot to share today but I was just putting some fresh bedding on and decided I would share a photo of my favorite sheets!! I actually found these at the Goodwill, they were in such amazing shape I brought them home put them in a nice hot little bit of bleach and oxy wash, through the hot dryer and put them on my bed that night "yes they actually fit my Cal King bed"!!!

Anyway, I love these sheets and could not believe they fit my bed!! I do not use them too often as I doubt I would ever get that lucky again and I would like to have them for a very long time ;O) When I do use them.... they make me smile ;O) So I wanted to share them with you!!

They are Lady Pepperell!! Such a beautiful romantic design!!!


OK not a lot to share but better then nothing right... teehee!! ;O)

Have a lovely evening my sweet friends!!

Hugs,

Tammy

2 comments:

  1. Tammy - Your bed looks fit for a Queen! Soooooo pretty ... what a GREAT find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love when you score something you love at the thrift store??? YAY!

    Hugs,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete