Sunday, September 18, 2011

Desk Fix up and Fun Finds!!

Hiya sweeties!! Just thought I would share a few fun finds I picked up while running some errands last week.... found myself stopping at a couple garage sales and this is what I found!! Some adorable vintage greeting cards, a pretty tin, some vintage Avon cuties, those large finial type things are candles, couple bags of shells and a repro vintage sign! Then I just wanted to share the redo of the French Provincial Desk and Chair I picked up a couple weeks ago!! "forgive my grass, we think we accidentally burned it with too much weed and feed, it looks terrible now :O("












I am joining in on Miss Mustard Seeds Linky Party this time around, if you have not been to her blog trust me you need to go now ;O)

Well my daughter and I have been down with the crud this last week so not much else to share but hopefully a few of you might enjoy what I do have ;O)




Have a GREAT week everyone! Many hugs!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, your desk is gorgeous now! Love the turquoise top and hardware!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the blue top, so cute and different
    visiting from MMS

    Rasha @ mychampagnetaste

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy! I miss you :( email me or look me up on fb! Kathy Johnson in CT

    ReplyDelete